At Center for Racial Justice in Education, we believe that racial justice work is a journey, and requires an on-going commitment to racial justice education, self-reflection, and community engagement. From customized trainings, to consultations, to year-long initiatives, we offer the following opportunities for longer-term partnership.
Racial Justice In Organizations (RJIO) Program
In this year-long partnership, schools and organizations will demonstrate their sustained commitment to dismantling institutional racism by partnering with CRJE to engage in long-term strategy and execution. Specifically, components of the program include:
- 1:1 Executive Coaching sessions for up to 3 members of the senior leadership team.
- Support with the creation and cultivation of a Racial Equity Council charged with collectively leading the racial justice work in your organization.
- Assessment process supporting the creation of a community-wide racial equity plan.
- Training/development for predetermined stakeholder groups within the community.
- Delivery of recommendations/action plan at the end of the CRJE engagement.