Thank you for your interest in Center for Racial Justice in Education.
Founded in 2001, Center for Racial Justice in Education’s (CRJE) mission is to train and empower educators to dismantle patterns of racism and injustice in our schools and communities. We envision a world where all young people learn and thrive in racially equitable, liberating, and empowering educational spaces. CRJE delivers professional development training, coaching, and consultation that supports PreK-12 educators in building classrooms, schools and educational institutions grounded in racial justice and equity. We routinely customize our services to meet the needs of the communities with which we work.
As an introduction to new schools and organizations that we work with, CRJE initially facilitates our 6-hour flagship training, “Talking About Race.” Learn more about our program offerings. We also offer live public trainings on a regular basis that are open to all.
If you would like to request a training with us, please fill out the form below so that we can learn more about your school or organization and the services you are seeking. Once we hear from you, we will respond to confirm next steps. Thank you for your commitment to disrupting racism and transforming communities.
- Local trainings are currently offered either virtually or on-site. Otherwise, our trainings are offered virtually.
- All of our services are live and interactive and require at least 3 continuous hours of delivery.
- Our 6-hour trainings can be completed in one day or be split into two 3-hour sessions as close together in time as possible to ensure quality of service.
- Training date must be scheduled for at least 4 weeks after the contract has been signed.
- We have extensive experience working with both public and non-public schools and the local department/board of education payment processes.