Thank you for your interest in the Center for Racial Justice in Education.
The Center for Racial Justice in Education supports educators in disrupting and dismantling racism wherever children learn. We deliver professional development trainings and consultation services to K-12 educators, administrators, youth workers, and parents across public, charter, and independent schools and districts, as well as a variety of organizations that directly serve students. In training educators we’re strengthening their ability to shift policies and practices—and entire educational systems—in favor of racial justice.
Please fill out the form below so that we can learn more about your school or organization and what services you are seeking.
- We are not able to offer the SLT training at this time.
- All trainings are currently offered virtually through August 2022.
- All of our services are live and interactive and require at least 3 continuous hours of delivery.
- Our 6-hour trainings can either be completed in one day, or be split into two 3-hour sessions as close together in time as possible to ensure quality of service.
- Training date must be scheduled for at least 4 weeks after the contract has been closed.
- We are familiar with working with both public and non-public schools and the DOE payment process.
Once we hear from you, we will respond to confirm next steps. Thank you for your commitment to disrupting racism and transforming communities.